Enjoy the Taste of Thomasville After Hours Tour, where you’ll sample food & drinks & learn the town’s history, then enjoy an overnight stay at the Paxton House Bed & Breakfast.
- An easy stroll of less than a mile through downtown
- Enjoy a variety of foods & drinks
- Drinker Ages 21+
- Non-Drinker Ages 18-20
Enjoy a Fun Saturday Night Out!
Take a casual stroll through Downtown Thomasville, sipping and dining at one-of-a-kind restaurants! Enjoy the nightlife that Thomasville has to offer as you walk down the streets, enjoying a variety of food and drinks suited to anyone’s taste buds.
While public tours are offered on Saturdays, we offer private after hours tours on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Contact us to learn more and book!
Where to Meet
- Your tour guide will greet you in the courtyard between Liam’s and Jonah’s. Please wait on the Liam’s side.
What to Expect
- Tour is designed for people 21 and older; those aged 18-20 can participate as non-drinkers.
- Enough food for a light dinner (or heavy hors d’oeuvres).
- Tour size is between 4-10; If more than 10, please contact us.
- Additional drinks can be purchased.
- We dine rain or shine.
- Photography encouraged, and please share your photos!
The South’s largest collections of cheeses from around the world. A cheese and wine pairing!
Pizza from a 200-year-old sourdough starter as well as a Georgia brewed beer or their twist on a poor man’s Sangria.
Hubs and Hops
A fun shop/bar that specializes in bikes and beer. Choose from a list of IPAs that have some fun and unique flavors.
Empire Bagel and Deli
Empire Bagel serves up true NYC style sandwiches. John, the owner, a true New Yorker, prides himself on his taste of NYC in Thomasville. Sandwiches served at Hubs and Hops.
The oldest continuously operating restaurant in the state of Georgia. Always an oyster dish as well as two other dishes to go with it and a cocktail.
Farmer’s Daughter Wine Tasting Room
Award-winning grape wines from a local vineyard, with a pairing of chocolate.