Walk through downtown Thomasville, strolling the streets and tasting several state and national award-winning foods not often found in such small towns!
Victorian Sweet Treats Tour
- Tours offered in December only
- Taste wonderful desserts found in Thomasville
- Enjoy beverage pairings provided by local shop
- General Admissions All Ages
- General Admission All Ages
Enjoy Our Christmas Market Tour!
Come experience what Christmas might have been like during the Victorian Era through sweets and drinks.
Your tour guide greets you at the Visitor’s Center dressed in Victorian attire. Then, we stroll through Downtown Thomasville sampling desserts made by local restaurants/shops and served with beverages in some of our wonderous shops downtown.
Experience the history of Victorian Downtown Thomasville during the Christmas season as you eat and drink!
Where to Meet
- The tour will begin in the Ally B’s Boutique, 110 S. Broad St. Thomasville.
- Guests can park on Jackson, Crawford or in the Municipal Building parking lot.
What to Expect
- No dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- Restrooms available at each stop (most are handicap accessible).
- Children are welcomed.
- We dine rain or shine.
- Tour includes enough food for a large lunch.
- Photography encouraged, and please share your photos!
Our first stop will be a sample of homemade chocolates.
Godwin Jewelers will be paired with SASS.
The Hare and The Hart
The Hare and The Hart will be paired with Grassroots.
South Life Supply Co.
Grateful Hill Cheese/Blackberry Patch Jam will be paired up with South Life.
The Fuzzy Goat
Fuzzy Goat will be paired with Empire Bagel and Deli.
Savannah Moon is a bakery & cafe offering breakfast and lunch.