Unique Tour Heading
Taste of Thomasville AfterHours
Taste and sip your way along the brick streets for a unique sampling of 5 one of a kind and award winning restaurants. Guest will sample local wines and cocktails as well as other world winning drinks. Each restaurant will pair their foods that each place is know for with a 3-4 ounce drink. Food and drink tastings will be enough for dinner. All food and drinks are included in the price of the tickets ($50).
What is Taste of Thomasville AfterHours?
Taste of Thomasville AfterHours is a way for guest to sample the foods and drinks of Thomasville. Guest will stroll through downtown Thomasville with a guide who will introduce you to the restaurants as well as entertain you with stories of downtown Thomasville during the Victorian Era. Each restaurant will provide you with a drink and food that they feel best describes their establishment.
Why take a food tour?
Our tour is a great way to introduce guest to what makes Thomasville “worth the trip”. If you are an out of town guest, the tour will provide you with a want to come back to Thomasville and enjoy the great foods and drinks we have here. If you are a local, guest will leave with a fresh new understanding of what makes Thomasville such a great place to live.
Who should take the tour?
- Guest that want to sample several places Downtown.
- A group that would like to celebrate a special occasion.
- Business groups that want a relaxing evening without the stress of business.
- Team building groups. Eat, drink and get to know each other.
- Date night, birthdays, anniversaries, bachelorette party, engagement parties and so much more!
- When: Saturday nights
- Time: 5:30-8:00
- Where: Downtown Thomasville
- Cost: $50 -drinkers $40 nondrinkers
- What's included: Each food establishment will provide food and a pairing of a3-4 oz. alcohol beverage
- Who: Anyone between 18 and up (under 21will sign up as nondrinkers)
- Capacity: Between 6-11 people per tour
- Wear: Comfortable but nice clothes( nice jeans, etc.)
- Weather: We dine rain or shine.
- Special tours: Private Tours can be scheduled for Thursday Night's. Contact Debra for more information.
- Delicious food specialties are served on the Taste of Thomasville AfterHours (subject to change):
- Liam's Farm to table resturant witha fine dining atmosphere
- Moonspin A sourdough pizzaa that unique to the area
- SoHo Where the South meets the East. Southern Foods with an Asian Flair
- The Plaza The oldest operating restuarant in the state of Georgia, which always features on of their wonderful oyster dishes along with 2 other dishes.
- Farmer's Daughter Wine Tasting Room Locally grown grapes turned into award winning wine