Private Group Tours
Why a private tour with Taste of Thomasville food Tour?
Private Group Tours provide a great entertaining, social, and worry-free afternoon of eating delicious food while strolling along the brick lined streets of Thomasville. Private tours are wonderful for:
- Team Building
- Family Outings
- Networking Groups
- Birthday/ Anniversary Parties
- High School and College Field Trips
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Cooking/Culinary Clubs
- Corporate Events
- Client Entertainment
- Work Socials
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Private tours can be offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 and 11:00. Also private tours can be arranged on Fridays at 11:00 if a regular tour has not been booked at that time.
- Private tours are limited to 10 people per tour, 20 maximum for the day. A minimum of 4 people per tour is required. If a group has more than 10, then a second tour will be held 30 minutes later.
- Private tours must be set up with private tour organizer and Taste of Thomasville Food Tour.
- All private tours are the same as the regular tour given on Friday and Saturday. The tour will stop at the same food vendors as that of regular Taste of Thomasville Food Tour.
- There will be no discounted tickets for children under 13 during a private tour.
- Taste of Thomasville Food Tour will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
PRIVATE GROUP PRICING AND RESERVATIONS
- Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as Public Tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $150 non-refundable deposit per 5 persons paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled